God Hand Edit God Hand Edit

The lip synch was actually pretty good, the quality and the timing. There was only one awkard lip synch ^^ so yeah 9/10 for your work

When Im Excited When Im Excited

nice version ^^
but it was a lill short, thats why only 9/10

The Reward The Reward

WOW... 10/10 guys which you truly deserve!

Meme Studio Meme Studio

AWESOME dude!!!! just a downloadable (portable) version would be splendid!

:the game: :the game:

Somewhat cant dowmnload that but WOW GREAt stuff u did

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

WHERE THE HELL IS THE "ANY " KEY
by the way the game is great Dude

Sir Terry Pratchett - Tribute Sir Terry Pratchett - Tribute

It is a shame really. The cloaked figure, I couldn't figure how he was. The Voice of the man.... So soft as though he was he himself... he himself a live human being. Not the narrator though, it never seemed obvious how it was not real or acted.

I really liked the thing they talked about, the philosophical aspect, the voice aspect and how well it was put together, was it? Its a shame really, as with human lifes, audio recordings too end and as it is with humans, recordings too end too soon. Maybe one day, Ill meet this recording again, but it will never be this inspiring piece I heard today for the first time. I feel like creating something for the sake of sayin goodbye to it. Its quite sadistic really. If I would have to rate the story, I would pay with tears of joy and sadness, but in stars you willl see it above. just double the number and see what it means as the number itself represents the score I am about to give you.

Coop responds:

Thank you for your kind review. You really couldn't figure out who Death was, though?

Psy Psy

This piece has quite the mellow sound to it. I like it!

Super Mario World Athletic rmx Super Mario World Athletic rmx

As i've heard it for about the sixteenth-ish time, i suppose i shall hail it as a masterpiece of, yeah cool stuff thingies.

Or for short: JAM

Just Awesome Music

Kman465 responds:

Wow thanks dude, glad you enjoyed it!

Kman

I zombie I zombie

I like it. It is one of the rare zombie pics where the zombie didn't instantly burn all his clothes and ripped holes into them.
Its just this sword thingy, what friggin stuff is it made of? Tooth?
One thing that sort of bugs me is the repetitiv bg, its not destroying the illustration though.
The overall composition is nice. Soooo well done dud!

Thor Thor

3 things that don't exist on that pic:
1) dark Background (its as bright as the lightnings)
2) facial hair of Thor (mustaches make the difference i think ^^)
3) not awesome drawings (its a cool pic)
Anyways, nice muscles and cool shading :P

bocodamondo responds:

mustache? eeh well. as i said in the description. i made thor based off his design of "avengers EMH" and it that show he doesnt have facial hair

thanks for the review ^^

Ada wong (re6) Ada wong (re6)

Wow good work!
But one thing bothers me. Its the shadows of her trousers, which makes it look kinda like plastic or 2d ^^ The rest of the shadows is well done :D

bocodamondo responds:

because adas pants are shiny as fuck in the game.