Sir Terry Pratchett - Tribute Sir Terry Pratchett - Tribute

It is a shame really. The cloaked figure, I couldn't figure how he was. The Voice of the man.... So soft as though he was he himself... he himself a live human being. Not the narrator though, it never seemed obvious how it was not real or acted.

I really liked the thing they talked about, the philosophical aspect, the voice aspect and how well it was put together, was it? Its a shame really, as with human lifes, audio recordings too end and as it is with humans, recordings too end too soon. Maybe one day, Ill meet this recording again, but it will never be this inspiring piece I heard today for the first time. I feel like creating something for the sake of sayin goodbye to it. Its quite sadistic really. If I would have to rate the story, I would pay with tears of joy and sadness, but in stars you willl see it above. just double the number and see what it means as the number itself represents the score I am about to give you.

Coop responds:

Thank you for your kind review. You really couldn't figure out who Death was, though?

Psy Psy

This piece has quite the mellow sound to it. I like it!

Super Mario World Athletic rmx Super Mario World Athletic rmx

As i've heard it for about the sixteenth-ish time, i suppose i shall hail it as a masterpiece of, yeah cool stuff thingies.

Or for short: JAM

Just Awesome Music

Kman465 responds:

Wow thanks dude, glad you enjoyed it!

Kman

LOZ - Song of Healing LOZ - Song of Healing

As i hear this song for the err fiftyish time, i can't stop but feel sad, sad that I can't listen to it forever...
This piece of something is really astonishing, awesome, otherworldly..
*10 hours laterzzzzzzzzzz*
As i hear this song now i also feel happy. Keep up the good work!

TravisGladue responds:

Thanks man, I'll try to make more songs in the future but right now I am too busy with school work.

!-Shu-! !-Shu-!

Waterflame responds:

:D yay

Numa Numa (Game Boy remix Numa Numa (Game Boy remix

Its freakin awesome :D
if only some of the parts were not that high...

{dj-N} Only One {dj-N} Only One

I don't have a clue why none has made a single comment since two years. ._.
Seriously that track is awesome so it should be rated BETTER.

Anyway it starts of calm and nice, like most of your tracks (which makes you unique).
After it gets a little more livid around the middle of that song it kinda shows its awesomeness.
And to add some calm parts was a cool idea.

All in all it deserves its 10/10. Have a nice day dude! ^-^

-SheepHop- -SheepHop-

Ya just can't not feel badass when listening to that track....
10/10 for.... yeah... making it.

Yoshi's Story Yoshi's Story

The drums are a little too strong, but the rest is damn awesome dude!
I mean making such a nostalgic tune with only a "few" instruments. ^^
Anyway, because of Yoshi and the catchy tune 9/10.

VGSongbird responds:

Well, I'm glad you gave it a 9 even if you didn't like the drums :3 Thanks for listening.